Friday, February 28, 2014

Influenster J’Adore Vox Box

Influenster J'Adore Vox Box

My Influenster J’Adore Vox Box has arrived! The large, pink box came filled with a bunch of Valentine’s Day-ish goodies. A little late for Valentine’s Day, but oh well.

Included in this box are 3 packets of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea Crème Caramel and 1 Lemon Chiffon, KISS Looks So Natural Lashes, Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, a bag of Milk Chocolate Hershey’s Kisses, and John Frieda 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. Some Influenster members were sent Vaseline Men Spray Lotion for their guy to try out. I’m kind of wondering why I wasn’t sent any, as I did state on the qualifying survey that my husband would be willing to try it and take photos. Oh, well.

Really excited to try the tea! The lashes look beautiful, and I really hope I can get them on. I’m terrible with fake lashes… I’ll probably try the mask and spray with my mom, and I already have plans for the kisses. Keep an eye out here for recipes and reviews! I’ll also be linking them up below, as I complete them.

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software