Thursday, October 14, 2010

Craving Caramallow Creme Cake - Review of the Caramallow Creme Cake Lip Balm from My Lip Stuff

images

imawges Scent/Taste: Tastes like a delicious cream filled cake topped with a caramel marshmallow icing! Can someone please make me a cake like this? Mmm… If there is a cake like this, the whole thing would be crammed in my face in a matter of minutes.  The sweet scent of the cream is enough to drive me nuts, but throw in the caramel? *drools* The Caramallow Creme Cake Lip Balm makes me SO hungry for a sweet treat. Not recommended for those on a diet!

Seriously, this lip balm smells just like real food. Actually, all of the balms I’ve tried from My Lip Stuff smell like real food. It’s great! I mean, how many of you have tried those cheap balms in the stores that are supposed to taste like peanut butter cups or soda and have failed to deliver a real flavor?

Ingredients: sunflower oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, aloe vera, essential &/or flavor oil

Caramellow Creme Cake Lips: Ok, this is not your average lip balm. Hubby hates when I put lip balm or lip gloss on because he says it’s gunky and calls it “lip goo”. This balm is really light, but very moisturizing. My lips feel soft, but I barely feel like I’m wearing anything. And my hair doesn’t stick to my lips when I use it! My hair always sticks to the lip gloss I have. (PS Just scraped the lip gloss out and recycled the packaging last night. I’m not using that old junk when I have nice new balms. Hubby used to wipe off my gooey kisses, but I have yet to see him do it with this balm.)

I only have to swipe it once over my top and bottom lip and I’m ready to go.  It’s almost buttery. You know how soft and smooth your skin feels if you use a massage bar? That’s the closest thing I can compare it to. I guess some people could find it to be oily, but I like it. It doesn’t wear off as quickly as regular lip balms do and keeps my lips softer for a longer amount of time.

Rating:

5Hearts_thumb1

 

I love My Lip Stuff’s Caramallow Creme Cake Lip Balm! It’s all natural, not tested on animals and yummy enough to make me crave a caramallow creme cake even though I’ve never had one. My Lip Stuff has hundreds of flavors to choose from. Trust me, I know. I’ve gone through the entire list. Of course, that means a few more lip balms have tempted me. 

Others I would love to get:

My birthday is coming up (10/16) so if any of you feel compelled to buy me something… 

FTC Statement: The Caramallow Creme Cake Lip Balm was provided for free by My Lip Stuff in exchange for a review. This has not affected the opinions within the review.

2 comments:

LoveBeautyNGlam said...

I love sweet tasting lip balm - and it's def. a plus that it's not sticky!

Dreaming Moon said...

Definitely! Sticky lip balm is not my cup of tea.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software