Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Review: Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief Capsules

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Capsules

I’ve honestly never been too comfortable with taking common pain relievers like Advil or the like. I’d just really rather go with something more natural. When the chance to review Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Capsules came up on Tomoson, I didn’t hesitate a second to request a bottle.

Noxicare is a blend of natural ingredients that have been used for centuries for relief of joint, nerve, and muscle pain. There were 60 capsules in the child-proof bottle that I received.They can be taken with or without food up to 3 times per day.


Ingredients

  • Alpha Lipoic Acids – antioxidants, increase blood flow to the nerves
  • Boswellia Extract – anti-inflammatory
  • Ginger Extract – helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis, and rheumatism
  • Holy Basil Extract – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
  • Rosemary Extract – for joint or musculoskeletal pain
  • Turmeric Extract – anti-inflammatory
  • White Willow Bark Extract – anti-inflammatory
  • Vegetarian Capsule (hypomellose, water)
  • Silicon Dioxide
  • MicroCrystalline Cellulose


Experience

My first test of the pills was with a leg cramp. I tend to get them often, unfortunately, and they can get pretty bad sometimes. I took the recommended dosage, and the cramp was gone in about half an hour. Two hours later, though, it was back. I took another pill. About half an hour later, the pain subsided, then returned about two hours later. This has pretty much been my experience with each time I’ve taken these pills.

Taking them regularly for a few days didn’t seem to help my mom out either. She has varicose veins that can be very painful, especially when there is a change in the weather and barometric pressure. They only provided her temporary relief, and she wasn’t impressed. Since this has been an ongoing problem for her for years, I was really hoping that these would help her out…

Neither of us seemed to experience any side affects, until we started talking about our crazy dreams. We each just thought it was just something weird going on, until we talked to each other about it. Then, we realized there must be something else going on if we’re both having nightmares. The common factor? The pills. So, we haven’t taken any since, and no more crazy dreams. I’m not really sure what the problem was. The ingredients seem fine. I guess it was just how the combination of them was working on our minds.


Opinion

They’re okay for just temp relief, but my mom and I need something stronger. I think, maybe, we would have done better with the topical cream. Seems like there’s more positive reviews for that. I have some pills leftover still. I’ll probably just keep those around for if I really need something. I don’t particularly like the weird dreams they give me.

Everyone reacts to certain herbs differently, though. So, if you’re looking for natural pain relief, this may be worth a shot. To find out more about Noxicare, check out their website: www.Noxicare.com

 

image

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software